Saturday, May 2, 2009

Where Has the Time Gone?

Where has the time gone? My son, my youngest turns eighteen the end of this month and then graduates from high school. In the fall he will go away to college. My youngest daughter turned twenty-one earlier this year and may have one more year of college. My middle daughter will turn twenty-five later this year, she has finished college, grad shcool and is out in the world writing for a weekly newspaper. My oldest daughter turned thirty-six this year, and is the mother of my only grandson who by the way turned sixteen already.

Two of my "big girls", the best friends of my middle daughter, have married, and one of them has a beautiful six month old daughter.

1 comment:

arobert831 said...

Love the new pics you added :) And love you, too. I can't believe how fast the time has gone either. I definitely don't feel almost 25!

MamaJody54 Etsy Shop